How CBD Works
How CBD Works: Pros and Cons
CBD, Cannabidiol, a non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in cannabis. CBD is the second- most abundant chemical among the many cannabinoids or molecules produced by the cannabis family. Unlike tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD is non-psychoactive, which means it has no direct impact on cognitive brain activity and does not induce the marijuana-associated “high” effect.
How CBD works?
Our brains have unique receptors, such as CB1 and CB2, designed to identify cannabinoids. These receptors are responsible for the assimilation of cannabinoid molecules into your system, resulting in the associated psychoactive and immune responses to cannabis utilization.
Pros of CBD:
CBD is ideal for treating all types of pain and illness. The CBD molecule evangelizes sufferers with everything from anxiety and aches to seizures and cancer. Researchers screen CBD for a wide range of health problems, including autism, depression, skin disorders, and schizophrenia. CBD can reduce anxiety and self-deprecating thoughts and there is evidence that in people with schizophrenia. CBD has been highly effective in reducing seizures, a rare form of epilepsy, in people with Dravet syndrome. Now main focus on the anti-inflammatory effects of CBD, for use in different types of arthritis, including knees and hands. Recent research on rheumatoid arthritis-a shows that CBD may help to reduce inflammation.
Cons of CBD:
- FDA did not approve CBD products for treating anxiety or depressive disorders. Just one CBD product is FDA-approved, and that’s for epilepsy treatment.
- CBD varies greatly in quality, without the FDA’s oversight and regulation. Manufacturers may put what they want on labels, more or less.
- Quality CBD is considered healthy but certain side effects do come with side effects like dry mount, GIT discomfort, Dizziness, Sleeping problems
- CBD causes potential harm to your liver.
- Combining CBD with another medication there is the possibility for serious drug reactions. Be sure to contact your doctor before taking CBD if you are taking an antidepressant or any other drugs.
MMJ herbs online clinic:
I am M.D. Gerald Schneider, the doctor at MMJ herbs online clinic, recommend purchasing the medical marijuana card. The advantage of this card is to buy the weed at a cheaper rate without long waiting for the doctors. Besides, you will get CBD from licensed dispensaries that care about its quality. We offer special packages for growers. If you buy our platinum package, you can get a permit to grow up to 99 plants with a small budget. So, visit our website for more detail.